[Ansteorra] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Regarding Fund Raising

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:33:32 PDT 2012

Actually, the Ansteorran Gates at Gulf War were designed specifically to
be modular in nature so that they could be taken down and moved to a new
site. The Stump removal is an improvement to the land so depending on
how that is viewed and how the ruling on the use of the list for fund
raising is applied it could be seen as falling under that same
guideline. This is why I agree that a careful review and then a clear
concise statement of the rule should be made so that we protect the SCA.

YIS,
Vincenti