[Ansteorra] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Regarding Fund Raising

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 05:12:38 PDT 2012

Duchess Willow, I believe that you are correct. I doubt that the IRS
will ever come and check it and if they were auditing us I doubt that
they would care. However we cannot guarantee that they will not so we
need to make sure that we are not clearly operating in a area that we
know is wrong. I myself have no problem with grey areas that might be
skirting things a little bit but I would not want to jeopardize the SCA
over something that we easily could have avoided.

YIS,
Vincenti