[Ansteorra] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Regarding Fund Raising

Brooke Rodgers br3965 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 05:24:07 PDT 2012

In the short time I've been involved, my experience here in Ansteorra, I have seen and heard of plenty of people helping each other. It may be an organization, but you know what? It is a family. In regards to fund raising to help another, you are simply giving to those you care for in our family. Not every aunt and uncle can afford to help, but those who can and want to should feel free to. Its not an obligation, we are not buying anything and we are not using SCA to fund our lives. We are reaching to our family members in need. I am sure each member has helped another, bartered, donated with another, etc. We sell our own merchandise at events. That money is pocketed. And yes, I have seen posts about merchants in our mailing list and in several of our facebook groups.