[Ansteorra] Regarding Fund Raising

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 22 08:32:39 PDT 2012

As I said, I doubt the IRS would consider anything referenced on the mailing
list that is not an SCA topic to be for the SCA especially if it's been stated
that it's for a specific person.  The topic heading OT would be used in many of
those cases.  I think using it would be an indicator to the IRS that the topic
being spoken about is not an SCA topic.  So it would be useful.  I think doing
an announcement like that and then saying message me privately or on FB would be
useful also.

Maria