[Ansteorra] The Battle of Ethandune

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Tue Oct 23 12:24:47 PDT 2012

Unto Philippe and Suzanne,Proud Baron and Baroness of Bjornsborg!! I send you greetings. I wish to thank all who helped make this a wonderful event. I also wish to thank you all for the time in Court for my elevation to the Pelican. Elfsea will always be my home, for I love her, and all her people, but Bjornsgorg is truly full of near and dear friends, and the dream lives well in her lands. Thank you all for stewarding this dream so well.
<holding up my horn to you>
May your lands be fruitful, and your dream be true.

Mistress Ameline DuBois/Almvig Macgyvers-dottir