[Ansteorra] Regarding Fund Raising

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 09:58:28 PDT 2012

The base is concrete the towers are all put together with bolts and the
doors come off as well so they are still mobile. It would be a project
to go and take them all apart and bring them back but it can be done. As
we are trying not to create a burden on anyone we are doing this as a
voluntary fund raising project and people are volunteering their time to
go to site and work on the towers. The repairs being planned will be to
return them to a new condition and leave them as being "mobile"

YIS,

HL Vincenti da Murano
Gulf War Land Coordinator for Ansteorra
Tower Improvement Project Leader