[Ansteorra] Call for Classes at Upcoming Crown Tournament

Bethany Barnes bethany at txbarnes.com
Fri Oct 26 09:41:08 PDT 2012

This January the Shire of the Shire of the Shadowlands will be hosting
Crown Tournament. The site has room for indoor and outdoor classes, so if
you are interested in teaching a class, please contact me so we can put you
on the schedule. The shire will be hosting a ball that evening in the hall,
so any dance classes are especially encouraged. For class information I
would like: Name of the teacher, what you'll be teaching, expected
duration, materials cost if any, class size limit if any, if you would like
inside or outside, and any other special requirements such as a power
supply.

YIS,
Elizabeth Somerset
mka Bethany Sonnier