[Ansteorra] Seawinds Defender Thanks

Amanda Baucum kyrogue at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:14:08 PDT 2012

Greetings good gentles all,

I would like to begin by thanking everyone who came in Friday afternoon to
help with setup.  Without your hard work this event wouldn't have had a
place to start.  The site looked beautiful and I have you all to thank.

Additionally I'd like to thank Joanna and Pam for loaning their pavilions
for the shire's use.  The garage pavilion and the pop up enabled troll and
A&S to go smoothly.

Next I'd like to thank their Excellencies Loch for coming down.  The Loch
is always gracious to us and we appreciate their kindness.  We would also
like to thank their Excellencies Bjornsborg for coming down.  We always
appreciate your support.

Thank you again to our previous defenders.  Your hard work was
well received   The Defender Facebook page is lit up with people expressing
how much they enjoyed each of your competitions.  Seawinds is proud to have
you amongst our defenders.

To our newest defenders, we are overjoyed to have you carry our banners.
 We are certain you will do the Shire of Seawinds proud and look forward to
your competitions next year.

To the Feast Steward, Fionn, the feast was delicious.  The next day I still
heard people speaking about the home made mustards and different
combinations they had tried.

Those who helped prepare and serve feast, you are performed an invaluable
service.  You are an important part in helping continue the Seawinds
tradition of having excellent feasts.

For those who helped in take down and clean up, a million thanks.  We were
all tired and a bit cold but everyone buckled down and we got the job done.

Last, but most certainly not least, to those who attended, thank you.  We
understand the Shire of Seawinds is at the far reaches of Their Majesties
realm, and we were so delighted to see so many of you drive down to join
us.  We hope that you enjoyed yourselves and went home well fed and happy.
 We hope to see you again next defender.

Eternally Grateful,
Lady Alys Langton
Autocrat Seawinds Defender