[Ansteorra] archery at bryn gwlad fall baronial

hugh ryan saporling2 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 10:44:16 PDT 2012

Come one, come all for Archery at Bryn Gwlad’s Fall Baronial on September 28-30. We are planning something very special this year, our contest will be in three parts. A Royal round, followed by a period shoot, and a final round to determine the winner. For the finals, archers will shoot at armored combatants. Archers do not need to be CA authorized but must use CA legal bows/ammo. If you do not have your own equipment, it will be provided. If you have extra legal combat arrows or bolts to share please bring them along.
As usual, we will also offer an open shooting time for those who do not wish to compete or those who just want some extra shooting time. In the Bryn Gwlad tradition, loaner equipment will be available to everyone. On behalf of the Bryn Gwlad archery community, please join us and help make this our best archery event ever.
For more information on Fall Baronial please visit the website at http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/fall2012/index.php