[Ansteorra] Help with List of Kingdom Seneschals

Sir Burke sirburke at cox.net
Sun Sep 9 23:50:29 PDT 2012

I have been asked to put together a list (in order) of the Kingdom
seneschals of Ansteorra.  Unfortunately I do not think this has ever been
done.  Also I gave all of my old black stars to Hillary several years ago so
my resources are not as good as they once were.  Here is the list I have so
far; I know it is incomplete and most likely out of order in places.  So
please email me with any suggestions or changes and we should end up with a
pretty good list. I will be putting the final list into a spreadsheet for
the historian's office. My Thanks.

Sir Burke

Kubric Spelldragon
Sigmund the Wingfooted