[Ansteorra] Cellphones, ringtones and such (was: This is so close to perfect for SCAdians that it hurts)

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Thu Sep 6 05:08:06 PDT 2012

Or you could just download the "Audacity" MP3 editor (or any other MP3
editor of your choice) and the Pink Floyd song, "High Hopes" from "The
Division Bell."  Then edit the song so you have only the bells section
of the lead-in to the music and transfer it to your phone.  The big
advantage is that wouldn't cost anything.

I'd post it someplace but, while it's OK to do that for personal use,
the moment you share even such a short section of a copyright work,
you're asking for trouble.

   Miles Grey