[Ansteorra] Defender of the Fort-Zombies are coming!

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 05:39:28 PDT 2012

Greetings all,
 Just a reminder that next weekend the Defender of the Fort will be held at the Stones of Raven's Fort, Sept. 14-16.
 A burn ban is in effect for that county so we have several safe rules in effect. They will be listed at gate.
 This year HE Brian is making awesome benches for our champions along with a very nice basket from the B&B for each winner. So please come out and vie to be our champion in the 7 various tourneys held by last years champions.
  Our equestrian tourney will be fighting zombies. Sounds very interesting and fun!!
  Morning court begins at 9 am to take advantage of the cooler mornings.  Feast and court will be at 5pm. A hat luncheon will also be provided.
  Each tourney is described in our newsletter the 'Quoth' or you can contact us for details.
  As usual our Sweinbrothars will hold a party on Saturday night. We are all looking forward to the evening's festivities.

Hope to see you there to celebrate our second event as B&B of the great Barony of Raven's Fort.
In love and light,

Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort