[Ansteorra] Heraldic Follow up Question

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 10:50:21 PDT 2012

No that would be the link in question.

As for the getting lost on the Ansteorra page trying to find my info, I had no idea until Cathal gave me direction that to access the heraldry information I needed to go through the Officers link first. It didn't even cross my mind that information would be kept there. I looked everywhere else first including a possible link from the OP. *shrug*

Thank you to everyone for the help, it has been most enlightening.

Alia