[Ansteorra] Muromachi period of Japan - 1337 to 1573

Stephanie Jordan zaahirah_ok at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 13:38:58 PDT 2012

Master Effingham as mentioned is a wonderful resource I would also like to suggest Mistress Saionji no Hana her website is a wonderful resource  http://www.wodefordhall.com/
The Tousando boards are wonderful, very much a gathering place for Japanese personae  http://rhinohide.cx/tousando/

I played a Japanese persona for several years (and still enjoy the research) and found all of the above wonderful places to get ideas and network with others with Japanese persona. Please feel free to pass my email address on to her!

YIS,
Sabiha al-zarqa' bint Hakim al-'Attar
Barony of the Eldern Hills

~ In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it. - Robert Heinlein