[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Wiki Consultation/Mentoring at Mooneschadowe Triumphe (x Posted)

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 09:36:15 PDT 2012

Anyone can edit the Wiki, though they do have to fill out a release for any
content they will create. Generally we have had people fill out a blanket
waiver for any content they may add to the wiki, before we create an
account for them.

At least this is how we ran thinks while I was Kingdom Historian.  Mistress
Annes is now Kingdom Historian, so far as I know she hasn't changed this.

Local Historians are encouraged to add their groups history, but you need
not be the official historian to do so.

Robert Fitzmorgan