[Ansteorra] Rapier Buckler Question

Jasper captain_jasperc at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 14:46:14 PDT 2012

Greetings All,
   I was wondering if their are any rapier fighters or perhaps rapier marshals who could give me the scoop on rapier shields or bucklers. Specifically dimensions (maximum and minimum) and material as well as the preferred edging.
I tried to find the info on the kingdom site but maybe I was looking in the wrong place. I made one for myself many years ago but it was mainly a show piece, this one needs to be fight worthy. Any help is greatly appreciated!

In service
Jasper C.