[Ansteorra] Stefan's Florilegium article for September

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 11 18:03:13 PDT 2012

Greetings Willow,

The three files that are new this month, have links.

The 8 that are just updated files, I did not post the links to.

I like to be releasing 8 to 10 new files each month, and I thought adding the links to each of these plus the 8 to 12 updated files would be a bit too much for the lists.  I'm afraid it was only three files this month since I've been too busy with other things to get more files online.  Of course, if there is demand for it, I can certainly add links to all the files.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris