[Ansteorra] Free Day at Fort Worth Museums

Cait O'Hara moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 12 20:58:26 PDT 2012

Greetings Ansteorra!

For those of you who live near or are planning to visit Elfsea, I
thought I would let you know about a special event going on.
On Saturday, September 22 from 10 am to 5 pm. the Fort Worth Museum of
Science and History, Cowgirl Museum, Log Cabin Village, Botanical
Gardens, Amon Carter Museum, Kimbell Art Museum, Modern Art Museum, and
several others will be free. There will also be free performances in the
Cultural District throughout the day. It is all part of Fort Worth's Day
in the District. For more information, go to http://fwdayinthedistrict.org.

Cait