[Ansteorra] A&S First in Field Challenge at Bryn Gwlad Fall Baronial

Courtney Pritchard beautysmuse at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:33:16 PDT 2012

Saturday, September 29.

There will be an A&S Challenge for never-entered-A&S entrants and never-entered-in-this-field entrants. The challenge is to face the fear of being judged, and enter a piece in a field where you have never been known. One page documentation is encouraged, 3x5 index card accepted. Onsite help is available. You will also sign up to judge (with help) someone else's entry, based on the Kingdom Judging Forms. (We'll work around the battlefield schedule.) There will be no losers - prizes for all! We also seek those who have entered many fields or judged many times, to act as mentoring judges. Setup at 10am.

For more information, or to volunteer as a judge, please contact:
Honorable Lady Willoc: wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Lady Elen: elen.verch.phellip at gmail.com