[Ansteorra] Wiki Consultation at Coronation!

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 08:59:05 PDT 2012

If you are attending Coronation this coming weekend, please consider
taking a moment to stop by the Wiki Consultation table. With the kind
permission of the Autocrats, I will be setting up a table in one
corner of the Hall. It will run from from as soon as I arrive on site
and get set up (I'm guessing around 10ish?) to just before the
beginning of the Courts. You can get information on how to create a
wiki page, or provide information to have a page built for you. I'll
also have a scanner, to scan any photos you'd like added to your page,
and all permission forms required by Society. I'll even have handouts
you can take with you if you don't have time to sit down and chat.  If
you are a Historian or Chronicler for your group, and would like to
talk about ways to add to your group's wiki page, please stop by!

(as always, there will be treats for those who visit and chat about
the wiki...I am not above the use of bribes! :D )

in service,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Wiki Admin
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Zubeydah