[Ansteorra] Kingdom Liaison for Gulf War

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Tue Sep 25 10:20:48 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the fair populace of Ansteorra!!! This is Mistress Ameline DuBois and I wish to formally introduce myself as the new Kingdom Liaison for Gulf War. I will be stepping into this role since the prior good gentle holding this office Is Queen and is Crazy busy.
I have been to many a Gulf War and I expect this to be a humdinger of a great time!!!  I will endeavor to extend myself to help all who need assistance in the coming weeks and months as well as the week of war.

Onto the first order of business.

This is Ansteorra's year to host the Known World Party. Yes, I am looking for a group to hold this party!!

There is a small budget; you can spend on the party décor, but not on liquor. Knowing a few people who can make wine and beer is a good idea . just sayin'. Sponsoring the Party includes - Set up, Decoration, Security at the Gate to Check IDs, Food, Entertainment, and most importantly Clean up! I can help with some of this but you need to have an idea of the scope of people you will need to work with. The theme is entirely up to you and your group.

Examples from the past few years include - Octoberfest, Arabian Nights, and a Japanese Geisha night. If you think you would like to take this party on please contact me with any questions you might have.

All bids should include the following:

Name of group:

Theme you want to have:

Any cool ideas to put your bid over the top:

Contact info for the head person if there are any questions the Crown might have:

Please send all bids to myself and to the Crown (crown at ansteorra.org), as They will be making the final decision.

Thank you for your time and please contact me if I can help your Gulf War experience.

Ameline Dubois

Ameline at generich.com