[Ansteorra] Fwd: [MR] This is so close to perfect for SCAdians that it hurts

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 06:15:37 PDT 2012

Yeah, I completely understand.  I know there are people with cells that
have mundane reasons for their phones to be on loudly.  I completely get
that and I try really hard to ignore it. This is just a fact of our modern
world today.  It's not different than us using computers, e-mail, websites
and other electronic devices to stay in contact with each other.  We just
have to put in our minds that we are going to ignore them when it happens
and not think "what a clod" when a phone goes off; I mean, I'm sure they
didn't have their phones ring on purpose.

The fact is that if people are considerate and they silence it asap, move
away from the group, and put it away when they are finished, there should
be no problems.

Maybe we should make sure there is an area that all the people with phones
can be...  I know, put them in a corral and we can pretend they are noisy
cattle!  ;)

Katrine