[Ansteorra] Cellphones, ringtones and such (was: This is so close to perfect for SCAdians that it hurts)

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:09:57 PDT 2012

At 01:00 PM 9/5/2012, you wrote:

>I think I could find a barnyard ringtone appropriately loud for my phone.
>Grin.

Don't laugh. I'm a massage therapist, and a few years ago, I was
working with a lady who did equine massage as well as regular (i.e.
human) massage. One day I heard a horse whinnying from the room where
she was working. My first thought was that she'd brought one of her
four-footed clients in for a session, then I realized it was the
ringtone on her human client's phone.

         -Tivar Moondragon