[Ansteorra] Heraldic Follow up Question

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Sun Sep 9 10:27:03 PDT 2012

On 9/9/2012 12:04 PM, Alianorra MacAiodh wrote:
> Thanks Cathal,
>
> As a note if you google the same question it takes you to a list of kingdom's websites and Ansteorra is listed as www.ansteorra.org/heraldry/ which is a dead link.
>
> Alia

I am guessing you got linked to this page then.
http://agora.rdrop.com/users/tierna/kingdom.html or something in google
itself.

For Google there is nothing we really can do, but for the other page I
will send Tec and email to get it updated.  That is the most we can do
since it is a non-sca page. That actually was a valid link a long time
ago, but that is the problem with pages like that.  The linked to page
can change and unless anyone tells the person maintaining the page then
it becomes a dead link as you have shown.

If you are talking about another page please contact me off list to discuss.

Thanks,
Alasdair, Obelisk