[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Wiki Consultation/Mentoring at Mooneschadowe Triumphe (x Posted)

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 11:14:06 PDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Andreas von Meißen <scamiz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, Zubeydah.
> Am I qualified to have a page?
> -- Andreas
> PS: Nice job. The Wiki looks great.

If you live in Ansteorra, used to live in Ansteorra, will someday soon
be living in Ansteorra... the answer is an emphatic and enthusiastic
YES!

Then the next question is:
a) Do you want to build it yourself?
or
b) Do you want help building it?

IF A, then contact me off list and I'll walk you through the process
of getting registered to add content.
IF B, then contact me off list and I'll send you a questionnaire I
give folks to help build them a page.

PS: Thanks for the compliment! It's the work of many, many people so I
cannot take credit. Though we always need more. :)

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Katy Hendrick <pancua at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are the local web ministers in charge of updating the group wikis and
> people t heir own pages?
>
> --Dena

and

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Josh Handel <jhandel at ourtreehouse.org> wrote:
> I'd be willing to take on that responsibility, but um... I would need to know I had that responsibility first :-P..
>
> (in short I don't think so)
>
> Ld. Martin Malone
> Just a lowly local web minister for BG

As Master Robert Fitzmorgan stated: you aren't required to do so, no.
Enthusiastically and emphatically invited to do so? Yep!

ANYONE can contribute content, once they've gone through the user
access process.

-Zubeydah