[Ansteorra] Rapier Buckler Question

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 11 18:35:43 PDT 2012

I'm afraid I can't answer your specific questions, but you might be interested in looking at this article about an unusual buckler written by Don Tivar in the COMBAT-RAPER section of the Florilegium:
Square-Bucklr-art (8K) 2/ 1/10 "To make a Square Target In the Style of
Marozzo or DiGrassi" by Don Tivar Moodragon
http://www.florilegium.org/files/COMBAT-RAPIER/Square-Bucklr-art.html

A few more comments in this file as well:
bucklers-msg (9K) 9/26/95 Bucklers (small shields) in period and SCA.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/COMBAT-RAPIER/bucklers-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com