[Ansteorra] List E-Mail Issues

Webminister, Ansteorra kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 17 03:15:33 PDT 2012

Dreamhost appears to be experiencing some fairly lengthy delays in email processing for the past several days.  I have
had reports of long periods of silence followed by large mail deliveries.  Please bear with them as the system may not
be as broken as it first appears.  If, however, you have been experiencing a long term outage of service from any list
or automated report generator or anything else associated with email from Ansteorra.org then please let me know about
it.  I would rather hear of a problem from multiple sources than have someone think that a problem is being fixed when
we aren't even aware that a problem exists.  Thank you for your help in keeping our Kingdom systems functioning.

William Cameron deBlakstan
Webminister, Ansteorra