[Ansteorra] Announcements for the Marshalette

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:28:18 PDT 2012

Greetings to our Kingdom,

I am pleased to announce the following information regarding Chivalric combat in our Kingdom.

First, the flail experiment has been renewed.  The Kingdom Marshall's website now has a link showing instructions for the construction of flails.  Please take a look and build one for experimentation.  This link http://marshal.ansteorra.org/experiments will take you to the experiments page.

Secondly, the kingdom is now experimenting with homemade two inch thrusting tips for fiberglass spears.  The instructions for building one can be found here: http://marshal.ansteorra.org/experiments.

If you have any questions on the construction of flails, please speak with the Kingdom Knight Marshal or e-mail myself at chris_baran at hotmail.com.

Please report your experiences with these weapons, both positive and negative, to your local marshal or to the Kingdom Knight Marshal.

I look forward to seeing you on the field testing out these new weapons.

In Service to the Kingdom,

Count Romanius Scipio Vesperanius