[Ansteorra] Announcements for the Marshalette

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:31:34 PDT 2012

Good Ritter Asoph,

I would certainly like to see other construction methods for the flails submitted.  As to the usability of other construction methods on the field, since this is an experiment I would suggest that any version that is safe, and inspected by the local marshal prior to use, should be allowable.  Just remember to mark any experimental weapons with green and red tape and to ask your opponent if they will face it on the field prior to its use.

Count Romanius