[Ansteorra] Defender of the Fort thanks/ lost and found

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 08:51:12 PDT 2012

Greetings to all,
  We just wanted to send thanks to all who came to Raven's Fort this past weekend.  A great time was had by all and many championships were held. A list of our new champions has been posted to the Ansteorran Facebook page.  It was wonderful seeing all of our cousins and friends who came out to support us. We thank you for traveling and hope all had a safe uneventful journey home.
  We want to thank the many people who came out to vie to be our champions. It was so much fun to watch and participate in.
  We had so many members of our Populace help to put on this special event, there are too many to name. But they were honored in evening court by being presented with a special raven favor made in their honor.
  It rained on Friday until about 11pm and then cleared up until Sunday afternoon. Upon his arrival Saturday morning HIs Majesty told the powers that be to put a hold on the rain.  His word held all day that day! We were very happy with his declaration holding! We thank Him and His entourage for gracing us with their presence at this our second event as B&B of Raven's Fort.
  There are a few lost and found items-
    one blue fold up chair found by the feast area and one similar gray one
    one white coif with a site token attached
    and one metal tent stake puller found by the list field near the Raven's Fort Baronial tent

Again thanks to all from the bottom of our hearts,

Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort