[Ansteorra] Kumihimo Comission

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 20 18:47:20 PDT 2012

I assume that anyone who knows how to do this, is already familiar with it.

But for those who are wondering what this is, it is a type of braided cord.
Kumihimo-art (10K) 5/ 4/08 "Kumihimo - The Japanese art of making
braided cord" by Erlan Skald di Norlandi.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TEXTILES/Kumihimo-art.html

For those of you who need yet another thing to fill up your time, This article includes instructions. :-)

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris