[Ansteorra] OT: Searching for pottery

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 06:52:22 PDT 2012

I am looking for someone who can make small terra cotta unglazed 2"
disks for me with various designs.    I will be selling them in my
herb shop as aromatherapy diffusers.   I am looking for an initial
order of about a dozen of various designs.  I will be seeking out
other pottery in the future. I am seeking a wholesale rate on these
items.

Also if you are an artisan and wish to sell jewelry or other art
items, please feel free to contact me   I am looking at selling them
through consignment in the store.  These Items would be evaluated
against expected clientelle to determine if they would sell.   This is
a herbal medicine/holistic therapy store if that gives you an idea of
what I am looking for.

--
---
Brett Chandler-Finch