[Ansteorra] Sable Swap Round 2

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:07:53 PDT 2012

At Coronation this past weekend, we had a display table showing the amazing
creations of the Ansteorran Artisans during the first round of the Sable
Swap.  We also opened sign-ups for the second round.  If you're interested
in joining the "secret santa" type exchange, please send an email to
sable.swap at gmail.com.  When we receive your email we'll send you the
link to the questionnaire.  It's that simple...

Some basic information about this round..

Novice level documentation IS REQUIRED for this round of the swap.  If
you're unsure about documentation, but still want to get involved, reach
out to us...we have several resources that are willing to help.

Important Dates to Remember:

Sign ups Open—09/22/2012

Sign ups Close—10/31/2012

Assignments made—11/9/2012

Last Day for Drop Outs—12/31/2012

Last Day for Exensions—01/15/2013

Projects due by—02/15/2013

Projects should be delivered to the recipient by the Friday after

Kingdom A&S.

Basic Guidelines/Rules

1. Have Fun—if you’re not having fun, you’re not doing it right.

2. Get your object out on time—Please make sure you get your object out on
time, no one likes to wait forever

Tangible Items, Please—We want everyone to be happy with their item.  If
you  are someone with musical/bardic/wordsmithing talents, please consider
that your talents might be better with something tangible in hand (a
scrool, a CD or DVD of your performance).  The thing is, getting 1. cool
stuff is AWESOME.

2. Mum’s the Word—To your recipient, that is, until you send your
items(s).  We feel that part of the fun is the secrecy aspect of the swap.
If you have to ask a question, ask the staff

3. Working Email and/or Facebook—email is required, facebook is optional.
We will do 90% of our official communications through email.

4. Let us know you got your item—If you would, please let us know when you
get your items...pictures are awesome so we can put them in the showcase
books.

5. It is an obligation—Really, it is. Don’t get us wrong, this is supposed
to be fun.  But, it’s also nice to get something for all your hard work.
So please, if you absolutely have to drop out, please pay attention to the
deadline dates to do so.  We don’t want people making items only to find
that they’re not getting something in return, because that is not fun.

 --
HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.