[Ansteorra] Bryn Gwlad's Fall Baronial

Nathan Vickers renedamours at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 08:58:38 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the finest Kingdom in all the Known World.

Come one, come all and vie for the honor to serve as Bryn Gwlad's Rapier
Champion.

Fall Baronial is this coming weekend, and there will be plenty of fighting
and fellowship.  Join us!

There is information available at the event website:
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/fall2012/index.php

Armor inspection will begin at 9AM on both Saturday and Sunday and will
recess when morning court starts.  If absolutely necessary, we will
reconvene right before the tournaments start.

If you are able to help marshal, please find me during inspection.  I would
greatly appreciate as many hands as possible.

I hope to see you there!

In service,
Lord René Damours
Bryn Gwlad Rapier Marshal
Marshal in Charge, Bryn Gwlad Fall Baronial

--
* We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me