[Ansteorra] Youth Combat in Ansteorra

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 18:49:11 PDT 2013

Greetings to all,A quick update is long overdue for all those involved or interested in Youth Combat in our glorious Kingdom!Upcoming events that I'm aware of where tourneys will be held are Elfsea Defender, Glaslyn Defender and the Coronation of Prince and Princess Lochlan and Gwen.Also we'll be at Steppes Warlord at the end of May before the heat of Summer strides forth. We have new fighters and Marshal pouring into our exploding army, and Gulf Wars saw a huge turnout in our ranks from Ansteorra.  We also now have Northern and Central Region Marshals that will be announced in a few days.This still leaves a vacancy for the Southern Region, and the office of Youth Combat Marshal, even Regional, is incredibly easy to fill and working with our young warriors is one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. For your questions, and I hope you will all have many indeed!, please contact me through this email address or through my phone and contact info found in the Blackstar on the Officers' List (not in the right place yet, but you'll find me). For those of you who have already done so much for our young, my heartfelt thanks, and I remainGermanicusDeputy Earl Marshal for Youth Combat, Ansteorra