[Ansteorra] Herbalists?

Sarah Brigdon sadiebangel68 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 17:04:36 PDT 2013

I don't check my email very often, so i just saw this thread. This is one of my favorite sites for homeopathic remedies. I can't speak for all the recipes, but the soap calculator is fantastic! And many of these recipes are pretty easy to make.

http://fromnaturewithlove.com/recipe/default.asp

Angelique