[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender 2013 pictures

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Apr 8 20:55:12 PDT 2013

I have posted pictures of Elfsea Defender for 2013. Not as many as I'd like since both Pyro and I were cooking (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and breakfast again) and we both competed for the Archery title (both lost, but she beat me by 2 points). Still, we got 849 pictures that passed the cleanup test.

Be sure to find Don Tivar's picture making a face at me.

Pictures are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/  There are slightly over 55,000 pictures and about 1.37 million views. I appreciate comments: add names of people, say what you like or don't like. It may change what pictures I take.

Standard disclaimers. We will provide photographers' releases for our work, but model releases only for ourselves. You may use these for any non-profit, SCA use as long as you provide attribution to Caelin on Andrede, Richard Threlkeld, or Betsy Marshall. For other uses, contact us.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede