[Ansteorra] Herbalists?

Diane Taylor diane.mulvaney.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:55:32 PDT 2013

For those who were wondering why I was asking about simple herbal remedies:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MommasHomeHerbal?utm_source=OpenGraph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share&fb_action_ids=10151623820967704&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=like_button&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map={%2210151623820967704%22%3A362468013863733}&action_type_map={%2210151623820967704%22%3A%22og.likes%22}&action_ref_map={%2210151623820967704%22%3A%22like_button%22}

Sorry about the long link... If you want to just go to Etsy and search for
MommasHomeHerbal, it would be easier, I think.   I just opened up the store
yesterday, so I'm starting out small.  If you could spread the word for me,
I would be grateful.