[Ansteorra] The Time for Battlemoor Approaches!

Mineko Murai mineko.murai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 14:11:35 PDT 2013

***********

Greetings Ansteorra,

Please join us again as we spend a week in the shadow of the beautiful
Rocky Mountains!

There will be:

~Battles enough to satisfy the most bloodthirsty of warriors!

~A&S classes galore!

~Even more artisans on Artisan’s Lane!

~Shopping ‘til you drop on Merchants Row!

The gate will open at noon on Wednesday the 28th of August, 2013.
Battlemoor formally ends on Monday the 2nd of September, 2013 at noon.

 Pre-registration is now open via ACCEPS.
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/kingdom_event_display.php?kid=8

The site is north of Walsenburg, Colorado.  Access is from the major I-25
corridor.

Mark your calendars and check the web site often for updates, directions,
activities and contact emails.

 www.Battlemoor.org

 Join us on FaceBook!

https://www.facebook.com/BattleMoor

 Looking forward to seeing you there!

Bennet

 *please forward as appropriate

(Cross posted by Mineko of Twin Moons, Kingdom of Atenveldt Social Media
officer & Battlemoor Social Media Promotions Officer)