[Ansteorra] Tournaments Illuminated question

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Apr 12 15:39:07 PDT 2013

That's not too old. I'm sure I've got it *somewhere* around here. But if Finnacan has it in hand, I'll let him handle this.

I also bought a number of the back issues in the early 90s when they were available, but even then many older issues were sold out.

I am also happy to host old TI articles in the Florilegium, if you can locate the original author's contact info so I can get their permission. They hold the copyright, not TI.

Stefan