[Ansteorra] Herbal recipe resources

Diane Taylor diane.mulvaney.taylor at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 09:43:19 PDT 2013

I have a couple of those here.  What I wanted them for is for  my Etsy
store.  Right now I've only got 4 type of Bath Salts up.  I want to add
more, but I need to get the funds... and then get them made.

I will definitely keep this in my Herb files and work on them...  This is
where they'll be going to:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MommasHomeHerbal?ref=search_shop_redirect

If you could sort of pass this link out to those interested, I'd be very
happy.  See, not only do I enjoy making things like t his. I also need the
money to pay the rent. If this falls, I'll have to move. and my plants
won't survive.