[Ansteorra] Crown Coronets

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 14 21:09:34 PDT 2013

Here's a bit more on SCA and period coronets which I've saved over the years.

coronets-msg (52K) 12/24/11 Medieval coronets and crowns. Modern sources
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/coronets-msg.html

wearng-cornts-msg (10K) 9/12/07 Wearing coronets at SCA events.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/wearng-cornts-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com