[Ansteorra] Crown Coronets

Deborah May auntdwen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 17 13:06:29 PDT 2013

As a matter of fact, in one of the old black and white videos of HRH Elizabeth
practicing for her coronation she has a 5lb weighted bag on her head to begin to
prepare her for the rigors of the day...  Someone with a lot more knowledge than
I could address this, but I believe that those British crowns (yep, they nest
inside one another just like our Imperial Margarine crowns) are only worn for
coronation.  She has others from which she chooses for addressing Parliament,
various state occasions, etc.  I believe that it was the British Coronation
Crown that Elric and Malaki used as the basis for their work.

Blessings,
Dwen