[Ansteorra] West Explosion

Courtney Anderson kicker5157 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 23:12:31 PDT 2013

They are asking people to stay away at this point, This is a rural community and the mass of vehicles will hinder them. You can give blood or donate supplies at a redcross. The Official shelter is at the Abbott Community Center, West, TX.
  Redcross from all across tx is mass sending crews right now to the scene.
All injured are being sent to Waco area hospitals.
If you need info on people in the area there is a hotline set up by HillCrest Hospital

254-202-1100
I will post more info as it comes in.

Courtney