[Ansteorra] The "Imperial Margarine " Crowns

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 18 12:43:00 PDT 2013

Greetings all,
 As I recall, Bear & Catherine were the only ones to actually wear them for any
function, which in this case was Their coronation.  These particulars corwns
have not, to my knowledge, been worn since.  They came in 3 distinct sections
and could actually be worn in several combinations or individually.  Sadly, the
one made for the king was so large size wise, it would not sit on his head
without a great deal of padding.  The one made for the queen actually fit the
king better.  They were a lovely idea, but the execution of them was problematic
to say the least.

Jalali, who was at that particular coronation with a Kazoo:  Doo doodoo Doooo!
:-)