[Ansteorra] Coronation thanks

vmarsh at twmarsh.net vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Mon Apr 29 12:39:00 PDT 2013

Just a bit of added word fame:

Kitchen clean-up crew also included Master Tivar, Centurion Maelgwyn,
and HL Willoc from Bryn Gwlad. And special thanks to the youth who
helped move chairs and furniture, including Conor (Guilluime's son) and
William Palfrey's son.

I just love seeing the Ansteorran Youth pitching in and helping. There
were several who also helped serve feast, of which the only one that I
know by name was Robert FitzGalen.

For those who missed it, we had a lovely bardic circle at feast,
singing the songs of old and stirring the blood of the new.

Thank you to all the citizens of Ansteorra who attended and treated our
church with such care and appreciation.

HL Elspeth, you are a hard-working and energetic lady whose attention
to detail in planning and stewarding this event inspires us all.

Thank you.

Xene