[Ansteorra] OOPS - GATE

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 1 21:17:15 PDT 2013

On Apr 1, 2013, at 10:44 PM, David Backlin <thledrei at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow! They have to sing to get in? Interesting ;)

Yep. A wonderful way for the gate staff to sample the widely varying vocal talents of the gentles of Ansteorra. :-) It will be a true pleasure to hear… some of them. But then there are the rest of us…

Stefan

Perhaps for those who *can* sing:
On-Mad-Songs-art (12K) 7/31/08 "On Mad Songs" by Lady Ingeborg bildrbriótr
Ulfsdottir.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERFORMANCE-ARTS/On-Mad-Songs-art.html

On-Vocal-Perf-art (10K) 11/15/08 "On Vocal Performance" by Mathurin Kerbuss.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERFORMANCE-ARTS/On-Vocal-Perf-art.html

P-Polit-Songs-art (8K) 7/24/02 "Period Political Songs" by Baron Hrolf
Herjolffsen OP.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERFORMANCE-ARTS/P-Polit-Songs-art.html

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com