[Ansteorra] Herbalists?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 4 16:22:47 PDT 2013

There are a number of articles and files in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section of the Florilegium which might fit your requirements. For instance:
herb-uses-msg (30K) 5/24/08 Uses for various herbs. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/herb-uses-msg.html

Some items are under the particular herbs or spices involved, such as:
rose-hips-msg (12K) 5/ 7/11 Medieval use of rose hips. Recipes.
rose-oil-msg (6K) 5/12/07 Medieval rose oil. Making it.
rose-syrup-msg (10K) 8/16/07 Making rose syrup. It's uses. Sources.
rose-water-msg (57K) 5/15/10 Where to buy. How to make. Rose-water uses.

flower-waters-msg (12K) 6/26/10 Period flower waters. Making them. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/flower-waters-msg.html

No recipes, at least redacted ones, but here is some info that might be of interest:
F-It-spce-mixs-art (8K) 12/25/03 "French & Italian Herb and Spice Mixtures"
by THLady Johnnae llyn Lewis.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/F-It-spce-mixs-art.html

herb-mixes-msg (12K) 12/14/06 Period herb mixes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/herb-uses-msg.html

herbs-msg (172K) 2/ 5/12 Herbs used in period and how they were used.
Modern sources.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/herbs-msg.html

There are also a number of files on gardening and growing herbs.

I hope this helps.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com