[Ansteorra] Crown Coronets

Alice Morrow Harris alicemorrowharris at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 14 18:01:00 PDT 2013

Greetings From Alina:

Who pays for the coronets the crown and prince/princess wear?

How many coronets sets does both crown and their highness have for use and are unusable?

Also I have to ask, why does't the crowns and highest couples wear wear similar coronets. I've noticed Kings and Queens don't wear simple crowns and same with the highnesses. It just looks so weird when I see them in pictures and in person.
I realize I'm being nitpicking but it just throws off the vision I see if each royal coronets are not matching.

Just Asking As I'm Curious As I've Been Seeing The Trend Happening,
Alina

Sent from my iPhone