[Ansteorra] Crown Coronets

David J. Hughes davidjhughes.tx at netzero.com
Sun Apr 14 22:54:11 PDT 2013

 Royal gear belongs to the Kingdom, and is used by the reigning crowns.Much of the royal gear was given to the kingdom by artisans, or commissioned to be made by various groups.Some of the gear has been paid for from the kingdom coffers.   I believe the trailer was purchased this way. Official polices are available as a .pdf  athttp://treasurer.ansteorra.org/files/policies/AnsteorraFinancialPolicy.pdf The Chamberlain has an inventory of all kingdom property. David Gallowglass